Monday, June 26, 2006

One Girl's Writing 5

I know it's a bit late to say this, but you may have seen on my Mother's blog (FlashFlood) that she had posted a Happy Birthday message to someone. So I would like to say Happy Birthday to my older brother or the tallest puddle and *goodashoudation* on being 15!

To everyone else,
I'm sorry I haven't posted anything good lately, except for One Girl's writings, but I will soon (hopefully) be posting before Thursday. Do not expect any new post between Thursday and Monday, but tuesday I will be back in action FOR SURE.

Today, for me and many of my school peers, was the last day of school. Tomorrow is clean-up-the-school-day, so not many will be attending. I wish everyone a safe, exciting, joyous, and an unpredictable summer.


2 comments:

Jaye Wells said...

I love the new look. Have a great summer.

Ginny Warth said...

Thank you. I'm trying to find the perfect one. I like this one because it reminds me of my Chuck Taylor's. Have a great summer with your family too, Jaye.