This is one of my older stories from Christmas '05...
Welcome to Santa News. I'm Tarya Gonwayzie live from Pickle Lake, Ontario with Tyler Gogner. Now Tyler you claim that you saw Santa with your very own eyes?
Why, yes of course! I was lying there in my brother's room, on the spare bed, when all sudden, I heard a loud 'Clunk!' on the roof of my house. I thought 'Oh my Gosh! It's him.' But I didn't really believe myself so I got my shoes on and looked out side from the front of my house. I looked up and there I saw, Santa crawling out of my chimney. I stood there in stunned silence. Then I heard from above 'Merry Christmas, Tyler. You've been a good little boy this year. Please tell your family that they've all been good. Even tell your Aunt Jennifer that as well.' And I just stood there nodding my head yes.
Did you say anything to him?
Well of course I did. Did you think I would see the REAL Santa Clause and not say anything to him?
*Shakes head no*
What I said to him was 'Of course I will pass that message on to them all. But How do you get around the world so fast? And what do you do if you have to go to the bathroom' And he answered that he would very quietly use the family's house's bathroom that he was in and that he's just really fast. Then I asked him 'Do you go to the poor people on the streets and give them gifts because I always see or hear about people who don't get any gifts from anyone and their all poor. But he didn't answer me. He hesitated and said 'I should be getting off to the next house. Merry Christmas!' And he flew off.
Wow! That's an amazing story! Back to you Bob.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment