Friday, June 09, 2006

One Girl's Writing 3

Hey Everyone!
As many of you know, I'm always looking for ideas, but at the beginning of this week, I had an idea to write one chapter of a 'book' a week or more. So, I am looking for the greatest, most biggest idea you guys can come up with. I can only pick one but you can still submit ideas for each chapter on the post One Girl's Writing 3. Please note that the time is really tree hours ahead. Just thought I should let everyone know that. Until that matter is fixed...
Thank you all,
*Little Puddle*

3 comments:

Flood said...

If I knew "the greatest, most biggest idea" I ever had, I would not share it with you. Punk.

Or wait. I will give you a bad idea to throw you off.

I think you should write a story about short little men on a quest for a ring that will bring peace to earth. Not like our earth, though. But not unlike it either. Maybe like a middle earth.

Ginny Warth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flood said...

I just fixed your clock.