"If you think you are worthy to be on the Council, you, Alneena, should prove it to me and your father." Zeus’ voice boomed at me. I’m such a little fairy, that almost anybody’s voice booms at me. I was determined to get a seat beside my father. I flew up to my throne, high in the sky.
I’ve done this sort of stuff before, I said to myself, If I did it before, why can’t I do again? I flung off my cloud and flew down to earth to speak with my mortal mother, Santina.
"Mother," I said, gliding down into her kitchen, "Do you know anyone who needs help with their Fantasies?"
"Do you remember the story I told you about the two girls?" Before I was born, my Mother had a dream about two girls I would help in the future. Could this be that future time that I was supposed to help those girls? I told my Mother about being on the Council and having to prove myself to Zeus.
"Well, you are the 9th most powerful Goddess in the Palace of Olympus, you know. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble finding someone that needs help." My Mother was wrong, or so I thought at the time. The first thing I did was set out to find those two girls, Alison and Neena.
Before I found the girls, I helped at least 37 mortals that had minor Fantasy problems. I found a school yard full of kids, I found Alison and Neena arguing about who’s the better singer and who would be famous first. This is what I have to fix? I said to myself. I first I didn’t think it would need that much thinking, but then I realized that it would take a lot of thinking.
I flew back to my throne in the sky. They're best friends. I can’t do something that will make things worst. Who knows how long they’ve been fighting for. I only see their Fantasies. Then, it hit me. What if I made it so that one of them could have a Fantasy and fall in love with something else? Like, maybe guitars? That would work!
That night, I went to Neena’s house. She was asleep. My little body allowed me to sneak in through the open crack of her window. With a flick of my wand and some dreamy words that rhyme with guitar, Neena was having a nice Fantasy about being a professional guitar player.
On the school yard the next day, Neena and Alison were talking about Alison singing and Neena being her guitarist. I was so happy that I was able to help to best friends that I almost forgot to go talk to Zeus about what had happened.
"King Zeus," I said hoping not to get a booming voice, but, you know.
"Alneena, I have been watching you from my throne all day and yesterday. Why did you go to your mother?" Why as King Zeus asking that?
"Um...Because I always go to my mother when I have a problem. Don’t your sons do that, sire?"
"Yes they do, I was just wondering. How did you know about Alison and Neena?"
"Before I was born, my mother had a dream about them and me helping them when I was older and I thought that the future then, was the present today."
"Well answered. You were smart to make one of the girls to be interested in something that was connected to what the other girl was interested in."
"Thank you, sire." I was getting scared that I would have to do something use to get a seat on the Council.
"I believe you have done well enough to get that seat beside your father on the council." He finished with a big smile.
"Oh! Thank you, sire! Thank you!" I couldn’t wait to tell my father, but since my mother was the one that helped me, I would have to tell her first. What do you know? I can even make my Fantasies come true too! I deserve that seat.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OK, I know that the story line is weird, but I tried. It was part of one of my english report.
Post a Comment