Thursday, July 06, 2006

One Girl's Writing 6

Hey everyone!
I know that I said I would be on blogger again on Tuesday, but our family trip was a day longer than I had thought. I could have blogged yesterday, but somethings got in the way. I hope you all forgive me! :)

My trip was to Niagara-on-the-lake and while I was there, I spent two hours down town - by myself (very proud of me). I took lots of pictures and saw lots of crazy looking people and had a great time.

I would like to take this time to thank Jason Evans for holding the Midnight Road contest. Also, congratulations to Eilsha, the winner of both the contest and reader's choice. Mr. Evans, I, and many other bloggers, are looking forward to your next contest!

Thank you all,
*Little Puddle*

P.S. Still looking for ideas for a story. Can't think at all this summer. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LP, you're very welcome! You got amazing comments for your entry. Thanks for all of the effort you put in.

I used to live in Buffalo, NY, and I've gone on several trips back to the area. Very often, those trips included an afternoon at Niagra-on-the-Lake. Small world!

Ginny Warth said...

No, thank you Jason.

In Niagra I took lots of pictures and I hope to have some of them up on the blog (soon). I'm posting a story sometime today. Be sure to check it out.