Thursday, July 20, 2006

HELP ME!!!

STILL LOOKING FOR IDEAS AND I DON'T HAVE ANY THAT I THINK CAN MAKE A KILLER STORY.

Sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while. I've been away with some friends for the past week. I am deeply sorry for this. I know I should have taken the time to do something for all of my lovely fans out there (thank you, thank you!:D). I hope to have something NEW and EXCITING for you by Friday, the latest, Saturday. Once again, I am very sorry.

Thank you all,
*LP*

p.s. Sorry that the font is sort of weird. Currently trying to fix it.

6 comments:

Flood said...

Why not work out some of your drafts? This is something all readers deal with.

Ginny Warth said...

I know, I know. But I just like to work on new fresh paper.

Jade L Blackwater said...

Here's a starter which might help:

A boy is out playing in the woods one evening before sunset, when a huge rager of a thunder and lightning storm comes up without warning. He's at least ten minutes' run from home, when he sees a light near by that he hadn't noticed before. He knows better than to approach a stranger... but...

...what does he do?

Or, if you want something less directed:

...a hot afternoon on a sidewalk, and an unlikely visitor...

Good luck with your writing!
JLB

Ginny Warth said...

Thank you, Jade. That, I think, would be a great beginning for the story I will be working on tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

Sarah wanted to look up.

Everything about her was ready. The tension in her neck. The itch at the top of her forehead.

She had to look up.

But the clock ticked on. Slower than her breathing.

Everything swam together. It was coming. Prickling up her neck.

Great.

Just super.

The fuzz in her brain began roaring. She was about three seconds from fainting.

(Okay, LP. You can take it from here!)

Ginny Warth said...

Wow, Jason! That is good! Thank you! I'll be sure to use it.