Saturday, July 29, 2006

One Girl's Writing 7

Hey everyone,
I have to say thank you to my Mother(flood), Jason Evans, Jade, Marcail and Fringes for helping me get back on track. But bad news comes. I will be leaving on Sunday for camp. This isn't bad, but what is is I wont be blogging until I get back (next Saturday). Good news! When school starts again, I will have much more stories.

So until I get back,
thank you all,
*Little Puddle*

3 comments:

Ginny Warth said...

I'm back...

astrologymemphis.blogspot.com said...

Camp! Woo hoo! Lucky you. Is it Girl Scout camp? Do you know the song that goes: Hello mudder. Hello fadder. Here I am at Camp Granada ... ? Wish I could remember the lyrics because they're funny.

Camp is a great place to write. There will be a lot of scenery to inspire you, lots of new people to practice writing characterizations about, and lots of activity to describe. Plus ghost stories around the campfire. You should make one up to scare everyone with now, so you'll be prepared. Maybe you can make it the kind that will have everyone too scared to sleep in their tents that night. Ooooh. Shiver. Chills.

Have fun. See you when you get back.

Ginny Warth said...

Well, thank you. It was just a normal girls camp. Sorry, I don't know that song. Since there are some younger kids there, we only sing songs. The "scariest" thing that happened at camp was a black out for the night.