Thursday, August 31, 2006

Surprise, LP!

Happy Birthday from Mom.

6 comments:

briliantdonkey said...

happiest of Birthdays LP! I would sing to you but I am one of the few people who can A) manage to sing even the birthday song out of key B) can sing out of key while typing even C)you would block me out of your blog and banish me for life.

Ive heard me sing, and I wouldn't blame you by the way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

BD

Ginny Warth said...

Thank you Mommy!!! So that's why I wasn't suppost to blog today. :) That was really great. I loved the song very much. Thank you (and dad) for my new Converse, which are sooo beautiful and for my converse shirt. :) Thank you again.

And thank you, Briliantdonkey. Don't worry, I'm not a very good singer either.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard the audio yet, because we have stripped down computers at work, but the video was incredible! I really enjoyed sharing this glimpse of your life.

You really outdid yourself, Flood!

Marcail said...

Lil' Pud, I hope your dancing about on your birthday. Lots of great pics of you in the vid. Mom did a great job. Talk to you later when Poppy is about.

Ginny Warth said...

Thank you, Fringes, Jason, and Gammy.
Fringes, my parents will always know everythng about me. But hopefully, I'll be in collage by the time I'm 21.
Jason, yes, my mom did a great job. It's so much better with the music. It's a great song for a 'girly-girl'.
Gammy, thank you also for the big gift. I don't know when we are going though. Tell Poppy I say hi.

Ginny Warth said...

Southern Writer, yes, I was very close to tears. I wanted to cry, but Tallest Puddle (my older brother) was there. It's a great video (well of course I'm saying it, it was about me!), my mom did a great job, once again.