Girl: Your very close to me in my yellow submarine. But I still feel invisible while I play with my toy soldiers.
Boy: Hello, I love you, But we're in too deep.
Girl: And I love you always forever. Your right...We're losing grip.
Boy: Yes, before we fall to pieces, we should watch Banana Splits.
Girl: Cool. Oh-my! It's 10:15 Saturday night! We'd better try and get back up.
**********
Girl: We did it! we got back to Fasination Street!
Boy: *Crying*
Girl: Why are you crying? Boys don't cry!
Boy: Sorry but your the perfect girl.
Girl: Shut up. But it is just like heaven.
Songs Used:
The Cure: Close To me
10:15 Saturday Night
Fasination Street
Boys Don't Cry
The Perfect Girl
Just Like Heaven (Favourite song)
Avril Lavigne: Losing Grip
Fall to Pieces
Yellow Submarine-The Beatles
Invisible-Ashlee Simpson
Toy Soldiers-Martika
In Too Deep-Sum 41
I Love You Always Forever-Donna Lewis
Banana Splits Tv Theme Song (got to love it)
Cool-Gwen Stefani
Try-Nelly Fortato
Shut Up-(I really didn't have this song but I needed it. You pick the artist: Simple Plan or Black Eyed Peas)


1 comment:
That was really imaginative! I love the crying boy part. It looks like he blew it. Somebody get my man a tissue! :)
Post a Comment