Mike pulled a chair close to the wall.
"Man, I can't do this. Please, I'll do anything else."
"Dude, it's a spider. It ain't gonna hurt you. Besides, it wont work without a spider."
"Yeah, yeah. But I hate spiders!" Mike said shaking on the chair.
"Hurry up, she's going to be here soon. Let's go. I drank the toilet water, you can at least put a spider into a container!
"Okay, here goes." Mike closed his eyes and slowly caught the tiny spider. The loud door bell rang in the quite house.
"Hey Megan, how's it going?" Jay, Mike's friend said trying his hardest to breathe on her.
"Fine, I guess. What have you been drinking? Toilet water? Your breath stinks. Here's some gum." Megan said popping a piece on gum in her own mouth.
"Where's Mike? I want to get started on the project."
"Here I am!" He said, almost screaming, holding the spider behind him.
"What's in your hand?" Megan asked.
"Nothing, nothing's in his hand." Jay tackled Megan to the floor and started to breath on her.
"Get off me! You reek! Mike get him off me!" When she opened her eyes, she found the tiny little spider, crawling on her nose. She pushed the spider, then Jay away, screaming. "You guys are freaks!" She stood up. "You can find someone else to help you!" As she stormed out of the house, still shaken from what happened, Mike and Jay shook hands, yelling, "Hoot, hoot!"
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really liked the flow of your dialog, LP. A good sense of character came through, and the two voices were distinct. Nice!
Post a Comment